Demi is my spirit animal and my idol.
"There are things we don’t want to happen but have to accept; things we don’t wanna know but have to learn; and people we don’t want to live without but have to let go."
-JJ, Criminal Minds
If you ain’t scared… you ain’t human.
nah son, i ain’t got no snapchat. I’m old-fashioned. just fax it to me. fax me the nudes.
A symbol to the nation; a hero to the world.
i hate the phrase “life is short” because life is literally the longest thing that any of us will ever experience
what’s a pirates favorite letter?
if it’s rrrrrrr i’m going to kill you
you may think its r… but his true love be the C
i fucking hate this website
This might win the ‘literally a gif for everything’ trend
there’s a difference between “lazy” and “i don’t want to fucking do that shit”
never thought 150 thousand people would agree with me
Khal Drogo: “I nominate Viserys for the GOLDbucket challenge!!”
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions from the person ( allthisrage ) who tagged you and make 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to this post. 4. Let them know you’ve tagged them. Alright lets go!
1. Are you happy with the person you’ve become? If so, what was your biggest obstacle? And if not, I suppose what would you want to change?
I am happy; actually very happy! Getting into nursing school and overcoming my Bipolar Disorder were definite struggle, but I feel like I’m a much stronger person for it.
2. What do you think the hardest responsibility of a child? Of an adult?
I think children are always stuck between remaining young and growing up; it’s a hard decision for all kids. And I think most adults struggle with responsibility in general. In one way or another, there’s always some aspect of an adult’s life that one has trouble grasping.
3. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
I HAVE LOTS! The Fosters and Teen Wolf are probably my favorite. I also really like Bates Motel, Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth…
4. Do you think our lives are based on fate or choice? Why?
Hmmm…I’m think fate for the most part. I think the choices we make may lead us off the path that we are intended for, but that we are then led back to that path in some way.
5. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done, yet happy you did?
Moved in with my boyfriend after dating only 3 months!
6. What’s your favorite feature?
Of myself? Idk…maybe my arms? Lol I’ve always liked my arms for some reasons and even though they are all scrapped and scarred, they tell a story about me.
7. If you could have any type of animal as a pet, which would you choose?
DOLPHIN! So beautiful :)
8. What is something you are truly passionate about, something you could talk about for hours, something that makes you light up when you speak about it?
My future. Ever since I figured out that I want to be a pediatric nurse, I can’t get enough of it. I’m so passionate and motivated about who I intend to become.
9. Has a stranger left an imprint on your life? How did that person impact you?
I actually don’t think so…
10. Do you think it’s true that our handwriting say a lot about our personalities?
Nahhh not really
11. What is your favorite form of transportation?
I always wanted to go on a train!!!!
I don’t think I have 11 people to nominate but here are the people I do!
1. What do you consider a defining moment on your life?
2. Do you believe in lying if that lie spares someone their feelings?
3. Have you read a book that made an impact on your life?
4. If you could choose any country in the world to visit and make a life in, which would you choose?
5. If you had to be turned into an animal, which would you choose?
6. You’ve been accepted into Hogwarts!! Which house would you get sorted into?
7. If you had to give up one of your five senses, which would you give up and why?
8. If you could eat any food for the rest of your life and never gain weight, get sick of it, have health problems etc. what food would you choose?
9. Pick a movie, tv show or musical you’d like to star in.
10. If “the purge” were to happen, what would you do?
11. A song that describes some aspect of your life?